Sunday, August 20, 2006

Resurrection

Resurrection of e flamin' phoenix...

...Tears of gratitude

e flamin' phoenix has been resurrected. he is burning w an even stronger n hotter flame tis time...n he's back for GOOD. well at least until e Os end tat is. bcos rite now, e key of fire has reignited his flame once again, giving him a whole new evolved sense of strength n power...

yes...my key of fire has been found, n i'm back. it's me again...e FULL VER. OF E REAL ME...haha. i found my way - e way tat i'm goin to strive for my As in e Os including CL. though i know tat it may not necessarily b a foolproof one, but w my renewed strength n determination, i'm sure i'll do my best...i'm sure i can ACHIEVE...! w constant motivation tat i get from myself n things around me, i'll do it, do it beyond e limitations of anything...

now...how did i ever find tat key? simple. haha. well, then again, not all tat simple actually. for e past few days, i've been struggling to find it. but it juz kinda came to me last nite juz b4 i sank into my slumber. strange, i tot. of all times, it chose to reach me in e middle of e nite...haha. well, wad happened was tat i suddenly started to think n i found e only way tat was able to keep me empowered until i finished my Os. n bcos of tat, i achieved tat breakthru - to return for good n fight on as long as i live...

so in tis entry, besides juz plain elaboration of my "resurrection", tis entry is also dedicated to those who hav helped me along as i fought hard to get my real self back. so instead of "tears of gratitude", it'll actually sound more like "words of gratitude". i put "tears" cos it sounded better...haha

i wan to thank a lot of my frenz...w them, i know therez still care in e world. w/o them, i think my sorrows would hav suffocated me to death...

so to tis list of pple here, thks alot...
maung, kelvin, kai sheng aka KAKA, kian ming

n to tis pple...i really wan to give special thks to...tat had comforted me w their voices, heard me, n even to e extent of scolding sense into me...haha...i cant thk u enuf...
wenyi, ms yeo, n esp. sandy...

thks everyone...i know u'all there beside n behind me. thks for ur support n everything. i'll make it to my dreams...i muz n i wont wanna disappoint u all...(=

e flamin' phoenix rages on...