Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Actual EL Prelims

Actual EL Prelims



tot i post something tis wk b4 e actual O lvl prelims taz gonna take place nxt monday, juz to empowered myself into e state of mind to do well, n i mean real well, for my EL paper...

well, yups..EL prelim 2 is coming n i'm left w 6 days. it's gonna b tough to improve a lot in such a short time but i'm gonna try to achieve it. it's for real, tis time's EL is a one time thing n it's one darn impt paper b4 e actual O lvl paper...GOTTA GET IT RIGHT!!!

i dun care waz gonna come my way for tis wk. hmewk, tests, wadever u can name...i am not gonna bother...it's time to really pia for EL. wad bio TYS, geog analysis, a math papers, humanz related wk....a math test, development test, map reading test [except tmrw's chem practical tat is...haha]....all of tis, 2 words: 4GET IT! now aint e time to b trying to clear all tis freaking hmewk debt. it's e time to work hard n go all out for e EL paper nxt wk. i dun care waz e teacher is gonna say, i dun care how e teacher is gonna chase after me....i dun care. all i care now, is wad i can score for e paper nxt wk...

nth is gonna deter me from gettin' down to serious, real serious biz. i wan my A, i wan my target to b hit, all tis for Os...n i wan tat 3 months PAE. if i dun get my best shot at nxt wk's paper, there'll nvr b one more. i wan to score, i will score, I MUST SCORE...no matter wad, by hook or crook, dead or alive, i must DO IT...!!![mind u, by crook doesnt mean cheating...dun start to think wildly...haha...]

let's do it...tis is one n only prelim we're gonna hav. 4get every subject for now...e main priority for now is EL, i'm going full blast at it....i'll do wad is necessary, i'll do wadever it takes, no excuses, no other hmewk...only EL...

I MUST GET WHAT I WANT...!!!! THERE IS NO OTHER OPTIONS!!!