Friday, August 11, 2006

MT O results

MT O results

well...wad can i say...? all i know at tis moment is: it's gone. it's over. nth seem rite anymore. it's like everything juz blew e moment my teachz announced my result....B...4. putting on a brave front i was there when i was 'bout to get it....but nvr did i expect, things got out of hand. tears werent easy to hold back. for a moment there, i tot i could accept it. thinking if i couldnt get an A, then b it, i'll juz hav to face it n retake it. & if i got an A, then i shld thank my teachz, tis was where i think i would cry... but it was e other way round.

i didn even think tat i could not accept it. waz wrong w me? haiz. where am i? my surroundings went slient as i walked away from my teachz. tears were hestitating for a moment there. e only 1st tot tat came to my mind was her. my heart practically shattered. every fren tat saw me, consoled me by patting on my shoulder. but i couldnt resist...each pat was like hitting out e tears in my eyes... i felt great having them...but it was too much for my tears. it was hard to hold back...i wanted to cry....real hard. but to hug someone n cry?...i really wanted to... still tat strong front, i put on...pretending everything was fine.

it wasnt fine.

i hav plans about waz gonna b for e nxt 3 months....but tis event aint getting over me. it juz cant get out. saddening. tearful evening it is. still having chem prelim 1 tmrw...but wad am i do in tis state...cant think properly...cant even concentrate...i wonder....wonder waz gonna happen nxt..

e yr hasnt been a good one...for as much as i know till now.

tears juz keep goin' on n off....

...e phoenix's tears extinguishes its own flame...