Friday, August 18, 2006

...for her

...for her

tis entry is for her, n only her. i'm sure u know who tat "her" is...

i hope u'll read it...cos deep in my heart, taz wad i feel bout u...

though recent events tat had happened to u, might hav affected u much, n i dunno wad exactly happened. i know wad it probably was about...well at least, i think i know...

no matter wad, whether if i had misintepreted e situation or hallucinated it....wadever it is, i still wanna get my feelings clear to u tis time...real clear. i juz hope tat u'll read it, taz all...

i know tat u know e fact tat i like u...or u can put it in e way tat i love u...'cos to me, love n like, they mean e same. my feelings r true...i can feel it. i dunno if u can. but i know, i know tat u r always on my mind n e 1st person in my mind when i'm alone, when i'm bored, when i'm sad...n no matter when or wad, u tat 1st person in my mind...

we became closer frenz ever since e incident...n my feelings i developed over e months, juz seem to get stronger. i wan u, but i respect ur decision to remain as wad we r, till after my Os. i trust tat wad u told me is true...tat i hav e chance. but i wont deny u of who u wanna look for within e nxt few months...but everytime i see something else, my heart pricks. i'm scared...i'm scared tat i might lose u...not as a fren but as someone whom i love....

it may sound possessive of me...but i do respect u hav e rights of choosing. u said tat u do had some liking towards me...i saw tat as a hope. but whether ur feelings will last till then, i dunno...

i dunno if we'll ever b together...chances, to me, look very slim now.

i juz wan u to know tat...though lately, i've been poking my nose into ur matters, as much as i dun wan to, i dun wan to intrude into ur privacy. but tat side of me, tat side tat is really longing for ur presence...he juz feels uncomfortable...haiz. i'm sorry, real sorry...i hope u wun blame me...k..?

also, i juz wan u to know tat...no matter wad, i'll always b there for u; i wont disappoint u; i'm concerned n i care for u; i'll hate losing u; i wan u more than juz a close fren; i wan to b e one for u to lean on when u tear; u r practically everything to me...at least, it'll b like tis for e nxt few yrs...

e whole entry might seem exaggerating but everything here i've stated is true towards u...i dun wan to hide my deepest feelings. i really luv u, i wan u...n i dunno waz gonna happen if i do really lose u.........

i hoped u did read to tis line...n to THE END of tis entry too...i hope u still r able to understand my english, hope it's not too complicated...heh...(=

if u wan to, u can post ur comments...juz dun state ur identity. otherwise, e msn will always b there...so u can juz tell me...k...?
...THE END...

n guys, if u do finish reading tis, comments - pls keep to urself or juz tell me on e msnd dun comment here...unless u dun understand my english tat tis entry is dedicated...solely for HER...