Wednesday, August 27, 2008

sanity

sanity.

for u who reads. i know it all sounds one sided in the prev entry. but i really wasnt myself tis morning. i was alrdy at the edge of insanity. and it really was hard for me to pull myself away frm the edge for the first time.

some things may not be true. and some things although it sounds hurtful, i did really wished for that at the point of time i typed.

but now that i've pull myself away frm the edge, i understand and feel how u feel. yet again. i cant stop apologising for wadever i was in the wrong, esp. wadever i've said and did.

truely & sincerely apologetic.

i wun wna disappoint myself and even more so, u. so let's work hard together, live our dreams, breakthrough our goals!

it means a lot to me to know that you are there for me, esp whn i need u. thank you. =)