Sunday, March 09, 2008

satisfaction. NO.

satisfaction. NO.

back again.

blog entry of the day:
today is sunday, march 9, 2008. it started with a fine day. thn there were showers in the late afternoon. and it's also last day of IT Show 2008. lol.

hav been busy & tired lately. that explains why i haven been blogging.

today's the mthly shoot for HTNS.
well. the total score was pretty decent i could say.
559.

BUT. the series scores werent really smthing for me to boast of. cant exactly remb wad the scores are. will hav to check on that again on tuesday. there were two pretty good series, which are 4th (98) and 6th (97). but my starting few series was bad. really bad. and it pulled me down.

2nd series was an 88. so basically, the series scores were fluctuating frm one to the other. and taz really not my typical performance. it's more consistent for the past few times. i know the reason for my first three series was bcos of trigger freeze. smhow tis problem keeps coming back. and it's starting to irritate me. (it's annoying, alrite!)

hmm.
the satisfaction feeling just hasnt been in me lately. even with scores of 98 & 97, i juz dn feel right. 559 can be a pretty good score and bad as well. but it's not the score that matters more than the processes. smtimes, i juz find it so difficult to perfect my processes and remove that trigger freeze problem. training, hmm, i shld take the chance to train full time tis holidays.

50m prone.

went down to cck after the shoot(and definitely after the lunch that was served abt 1 hr later). today's training felt fruitful. but my left arm still hurts. and somehow my left index finger has that numb feeling. and i dno why. (and it's the finger!!! not the hand.)

endurance timing with smallbore rifle is now abt 35 mins. which is an improvement. but with an air rifle, i can do abt 40 min. but still, i need to improve more. (and more. and MORE!!!) didnt really took time to look at my shots after training today though. was rushing to keep the rifle by thn alrdy. so i juz dumped everything in my luggage (damn. it's gna smell again. esp whn my innerwear has not dry yet.)

the only thing that i found kinda negative was my endurance for the number of shots. 1st round, i had 40 shots continuous, with a bit of releasing to let the blood flow that is after one round of 20 shots. thn subsequent 2 rounds of 20 shots, i could not stay down for longer than one round. it was pretty tiring. actually i think i could tahan on for another set of 20 shots. but i felt if i took the rest, my shots would be better.

hmm. one thing to note was my breathing routine for prone. i need to develop a constant routine for that.

still, today felt good. but i'm still not satisfied at tis standard. i hav to train more. yes. A LOT MORE. (mayb i shld consider training full time for both. even on weekends. hmm. might not be a bad idea afterall. but that'll mean i'll hav to sacrifice a lot of things. on second tots, i think i shld consider tis properly.)