Sunday, November 18, 2007

what shld i do?

what shld i do?

not sure if she still drops by and take a look at my blog. but wadever it is, if you do, you know i'm talking abt u.

well, a major challenge is over for you. everything seems pretty good now, and u seem pretty happy. reading ur blog, i feel kinda neglected. i feel as if my existence does not matter to you anymore, yet whn u approached me online, i feel the otherwise. i dno why, and i feel i'm being thrown frm side to side, from darkness into light yet back again.

after this long while, i know there's a lot on my mind to tell you. i dno if it's the right time, i dno wad i shld do, but it wun b those 3 words again. all this while, my tots of u, i keep thinking and trying hard to find wad might be the best way for me & u, or rather at least the way i feel best.

i hav so many things to do lately, one major deadline to meet. and i've got hardly any time. moreover, i'm lacking slp now with the nites i stay up juz to watch meteor showers. i feel tired. yet i know i still hav to fight on. i wan to see u but smthing is holding me back. i wan to chat w u but i dno how to start talking. i dno wad i shld do.

looking at ur acc there on msn, online & green, yet i'm lost for words on wad i shld say. i just hope december arrives faster...