Friday, January 12, 2007

untitled

untitled.

as e title goes, it's untitled. i dno wad titles to give anymore. as much as i know, i know i aint in a very happy state lately. my guess is history repeating itself all over again.

(whether u still cont to read my blog, i still wna blog it out)

i've been feeling so terrible ever since something happened between me n her. although i'm still kinda unclear of e true reason behind it, i'm juz glad it's sort of solved now.

prob solved. but my heart aint. thru all her words i c, i know she's hurt, she's had enuf of all tis. e only way out now, is that i can only stop all of tis, since that is wad she really wans now. i know taz best now, but no matter wad my heart doesnt die. e love, it still stays.

i dn wan to disturb her anymore tis yr. i know it's impt for her to focus. i know it's one yr that she shldnt mess ard w. i understand tis yr is more than anything to her. but i wan her to know. i would still very much like to help her out tis year, help to do well.

i'll still always b there, when u need me. no matter wad e consequences, i'll always b there to help u.