Thursday, January 04, 2007

over my dead body

over my dead body

i freakin' pissed now. my dad doesnt agrees w my decision to withdraw. stating that he'll sort of discuss it 1st. i dun give a damn. not even a god damn. i've made e dead choice. out means OUT.
i wun turn bac. it was a regretful decision made during that freakin' exercise. from e start, i shldnt hav gone to that blardie place. it's total bullshit.

i'm gonna get e god damn hell out of that freakin' place no matter wad. as long as i still breathe, i will get myself out. w or w/o my parents' consent. i dun give a damn anymore.

i study to learn n enjoy, not suffer tis kind of blardie bullshit. sadly, tis isnt e case here. in fact, practically all over e region n even e world. it's a great pity only such minority understand such an impt fact to enjoy e process of learning instead of being result-oriented every god damn other day. on e shallow surface, pple always talk abt one muz enjoy e process of learning to get e most out of it. but wad kind of typical contradicting scenes exists everywhere. tis is pathetic n totally idiotic. such saddening acts of contradiction.

my future is in my hands. e decision lies w me. no external party including my parents will interfere w wad i decide. wadever advices there may b, it can only b of advices. nth will change my mind once i'm set, DEAD SET, on my decision.

e only time when my fate is in others' hands. it's gonna b over dead body.