Wednesday, September 06, 2006

a reality i cant accept

a reality i cant accept. juz cant.

u said it. u finally said what i expected to b. it's painful, i'm sure u know that. i juz cant accept it at all. my heart juz dun wan it to b tis way.

no chance. not even after my Os. haiz. i nvr wanted things to end tis way. WHY? i cried. several times. so lonely, so hurt, why did it hav to end like tis...sobs...

i'm so lost n lonely now. no one to love but u. u have someone else in ur heart...but who..? i juz wanna know: who. who was e one who made it into ur heart? i really dno wad will happen to me, now that i've lost u...really lost u.......:'(

haiz. everytime i think bout how painful tis is, my tears juz cant help it. so many months of memories, all for u, not for e sake of love. it's juz to difficult for me to put things down like tis. n i wun.

my heart juz wun let u loose. my feelings aint gonna b changing juz yet. do i really still stand e chance? even if i did make it into ur waiting list...will there ever b a chance...? e pieces of my heart...each piece resembles u w different faces w different expressions. angry; sad; happy; frown; cheerful; thankful. too many of them....*tears*...

u said u r not worth it. to me, u r worth everything to me. nth beats it. my love for u is juz too deep. it's juz like a blade stabbed rite in my heart now....haiz. losing u...is as good as losing e world.

*wheezes*....i juz hope tat one day will come. tat day when u ask me to b w u. cos for now, i cant accept tis fate; i cant 4get u; i cant let u go juz like tis n i will nvr; i cant 4get tis love. JUZ CANT.

tears for u will nvr stop...

So many words for the broken heart
It's hard to see in a crimson love
So hard to breathe
Walk with me, and maybe
Nights of light so soon become
Wild and free I could feel the sun
Your every wish will be done
They tell me...

Show me the meaning of being lonely
Is this the feeling I need to walk with
Tell me why I can't be there where you are
There's something missing in my heart...

Life goes on as it never ends
Eyes of stone observe the trends
They never say forever gaze
Guilty roads to an endless love
There's no control
Are you with me now
Your every wish will be done
They tell me...

Show me the meaning of being lonely
Is this the feeling I need to walk with
Tell me why I can't be there where you are
There's something missing in my heart...

There's nowhere to run I have no place to go
Surrender my heart, body and soul
How can it be you're asking me to feel the things you never show?

You are missing in my heart

Tell me why I can't be there where you are