Friday, September 08, 2006

e decision

time will pass. but i wun
e decision.

i've been thinking for these 2 days...i've at least come to a decision i'm clear of. n tis is it.

memories. e past few months of memories we had, i'll keep them safe for now n i hope u'll still keep them. e incident in jan. my b'dae gift. ur belated b'dae gift. e photo at IMM. n everything else. these memories r juz too much for me n i cant 4get them, bcos i cherish them.

feelings. time is juz gonna keep moving on but my feelings will still stay. i wun give up. I WON'T. i dun care how long i hav to b in ur waiting list. i dun care how long tis wait will take. i juz care tat i will wait as long as u r still part of my heart. no matter wad, i'll still wait for u. i hope that day will come. rite?

i cant let u go cos u mean too much to me. i hav too much things to say i can hardly remb wad i wanna type.

for now. term 4 is gonna start. n yes i know, u really hope tat i'll do well for Os. dun worry...i'll definitely get back full focus tis term, n i'll go maximum speed for tis final race. i will do well. I WILL. n i guess our r/s still stays e same for now. me n u, at least let it b a "very close fren" r/s kae? alrite w tat?

after my Os. things r definitely gonna change by then. but wad will it b, i dno. i definitely know i'll b bz w my relocation to my new residence in yishun but still, just wan u to know, i'll b fighting for u...yes i will. i hope u wun step back. n even w or w/o a chance, i told u: i wont give up.

i've made tis decision as clear as possible. juz tat there r still feelings i wanna type but couldnt remb. alrite. it's my Os tat i'll focus now. I'll do it w wadever i've got!