Tuesday, September 05, 2006

i cant accept it

i juz cant accept it...pls tell me it wun b like tis

is tis e feeling i need to walk with...?

haiz...u came in juz to say your piece. did u really mean everything..? u said u still like me as who i am to u. does that mean there is no more chance? does that mean u wun b giving me a chance after my Os? i dun fully understand...i dun really know wad u fully mean. i reall wan to talk properly thru... i hope things wun really turn out wad i expect to b, cos i cant accept it. *tears*...tis is e 1st time my love for someone has gotten so strong. i juz cant take it if u juz let things hang in mid air...

i know u r still trying to get over things. there's still a lot of things unsettled in u. all i wish for is juz a simple chance to b wif u. is there really not at all even e slightest bit...

u said u tot it thru. i juz hope u didn mean exactly everything u said. i cant. i cant accept it. tis aint like my MT Os. i cant let it go juz like tis...it's too difficult for me....sorriez...*tears*

show me the meaning of being of lonely
is tis e feeling i need to walk with
tell me why i cant be there where you are
there's something missing in my heart...