Saturday, September 06, 2008

missing pieces

missing pieces

tis is prolly gna be a really short entry. or at least i hope it'll be. basically cos i dn really hav time to type so long entries lately. hav a lot of work at hand to finish up.

it's been about another week. and i know i've kinda returned to myself alrdy. but it's not full. i can feel that i am who i was/am, but there's juz tis empty feeling inside of me. it's like there's missing pieces of the puzzle that cant be found. and it gets a little demotivating to continuously try to find it but to no avail.

i feel the pain and all. i know i miss you. and i know i juz feel incomplete without you. your neglect hurts me and i cant do anything about it. all my actions now are prolly small and insignificant. and i juz hope fate turns things around soon.

i can only continue to wait. continue to show my care, efforts and thoughts. continue with my life. till one day, whn u return and give me the missing pieces to complete tis puzzle.

but till thn, my love remains the same...