Sunday, May 11, 2008

unrecognised

unrecognised.

feelings of fear, frustration, anger.

it all sounds murderous. and taz precisely wad i'm frightened of at tis very moment. i've changed. so much. sometimes i dn even consciously realise it myself. i dno wad i'm becoming. it seems to have gotten worse since the last time. much much worse.

that rash, impulsive anger. unhesitative thinking. it leads me further and further to someone i've totally nvr met b4. someone i fear so much that if he takes over me, i dno wad i can do. and there's no stopping to wad i can do. esp with my crazy beliefs.

it seems so scary sometimes. but wad really made tis unrecognisable nitemare? is it bcos of all the tolerance. is it bcos of all the built-up anger. or is it bcos tis environment juz cant stop getting worse, that i had enuf of it.

i'm losing words to say. i dno waz to become of me as time goes on. that fear may very well destroy me. all i've worked for, things that i called passion & interests, it might juz wipe off my mind if ever a day i surrender to that nitemare. and i would prolly vanished frm the face of tis earth. forever.

tell me, superman, wad would u hav done if tis was happening to you.