Tuesday, May 06, 2008

light cars are not my type.

light cars are not my type.

alrighty. finally an entry in a long long time. tis post is gna be short. i'm tired alrdy.

today's my 1st practical driving lesson. and as you can read frm the title. you shld b able to more or less think why such a title.

anyway. lesson was pretty much interesting. basically cos i'm finally able to drive a real car? not like go-karts or anything. BUT a real one. yea taz prolly the only excitement i derived today. well other than that, hmmm, i guess it's the hungry-to-learn kind of feeling all over again. seriously it's pretty interesting to actually make yourself improve and get better every practice session.

but oh well, i was pretty blur today. or prolly i acted blur. oh wadever it is. the engine stalled like so many times today. so many i lost count. and the instructor told me tis told me that. and whn he asked me tis and that, hahaha, i wasnt sure how to answer him either. lol.

one example:
instructor: so. wad do u feel happens to the car at the biting point whn the gear is in gear 1 and reverse gear.
me: one moves forward. the other moves backward.
instructor: u sure? feel again.
instructor: ok. nvm. look at tis. (the standard car logo on the window glass) feel the biting pt again. wad happens to the vehicle.
me: oh! the car goes up at reverse. thn the car goes dwn whn at gear 1.

LOL. i think i've made myself sound so stupid and blur to the instructor.

anyway. i think honda sucks. or mayb all the learning car sucks. everything is so darn light. stepping on the accelerator is as gd as not stepping. brake pedal pressure is so light until indescribable. steering is the worst! the grip is so thin. the steering resistance is so light.

compared to my dad's car. it's such a big diff. i seriously dn like light cars. it's so light. no fun in driving. cant feel anything.

my car shld b juz like my gun trigger. heavy and crisp. best! somehow, i prefer heavier resistance. hahahha. it juz feels better.