Saturday, October 06, 2007

wad will it be...

wad will it be...

finally after almost a dreadful month of training for the biathlon shoot. it has ended today. phew. it sure wasnt easy training for tis shoot. i think i've gotten quite shagged from all tis trainings. taz ONE. the other thing is bcos the holidays has been so darn boring! (AGAIN. if u've been reading, my posts hav been emphasising tis point yet again and again. haha).

now u know why tis is a dreadful month for me. zzzzZZZZ...

ok. so biathlon shoot is in 2 days time. tis sunday. 200 shots of rifle and 200 shots of pistol in 5 hrs. how well am i gna do? i've got totally no idea. (well taz obvious right, since it's my 1st time shooting it)

but on the all, i can say, my pistol shooting has definitely improved. hahahaha.
and yes! sch's starting in another wk. and starting from next wk, i'll start training up my prone position. ha.

dn ask me why i feel so excited abt sch starting. cos i myself dno why. it's the total opposite of how i feel whn i was in secondary sch. the only other reason i can find is, tis holidays cant get any better than whn i'm in school.

well. will b back in 2 days time. let's c how's my performance.
'til thn...ciao!