Wednesday, February 14, 2007

valentines

happy valentines day

well well, 1st thing off is e O lvl results. as i've said (in my previous entry) i'm practically numb or cant b bothered w my results alrdy. though it came out w a L1R5: 10, i wasnt really feeling happy or great. yes it's a gd score, but do i even care? nah... i wouldnt deny i tear that day too but those tears, not one was tears of happiness, but instead of gratitude. gratitude towards all e teachers, towards all my close frens supporting me all e way, n towards my hardwork.(although i wun really call it hard, cos i did slack a lot...hahaha...)
that ends e O result thingy...

nxt. e updated version of new yr resolutions. or might as well make it, CNY resolutions, since cny is ard e corner.

1) Get into NP BIT
2) Break personal best of 572
3) Work my way towards NTT in tis yr
4) Finish learning C++ b4 April..haha
5) n of cos, help her if she needs me. wadever; whenever; wherever...


last, of cos, tis is e only part taz related to e title...HAHAHA...lol
valentines today rite? but wad is there for me to do. nth. haiz. besides wishing her happy valentines, i've got nth to give her. n worse still, sore throat's back to haunt me after many many mths...let's say....6 mths? n worse of e worst, it happens juz b4 CNY...damn it. e hell am i gna eat all those goodies. darn...gotta cure tis within 2 days time. ARGH!!!!

hmmm...it seems tis is e 1st valentine that i actually get sore throat..haha....LOLS...
[muz b those 9 packets of curry twisties + big pack jack n jill potato chips that i've been gobbling up for e past 9 days. damn it, i guess i overshot my limit.]

well anyway, to her again n to all, a Happy Valentines Day!!!