Tuesday, August 03, 2010

bring me to life

bring me to life

the phoenix spirit will continue to live within me...

but it's time. maybe almost time. to change. this identity.
i'm walking out of this fire. to re-inject the purpose that once made me, me. along with a new identity.
how can you see into my eyes like open doors
leading you down into my core
where I’ve become so numb
without a soul my spirit sleeping somewhere cold
until you find it there and lead it back home
maybe this is a trying time for me to grow. a time for me to learn...
my destiny doesn't lie here. i know it. i feel it. it's too strong, it's undeniable.
i don't know who i'll be. i don't know what's this new identity. but i shall stick rooted to my principles of life. do not be swayed. do not be tempted. because it's what makes you...YOU!

most imptly, delete the phrase "give up" from your dictionary, if it ever existed.

letting go is never easy. this mythical bird has stuck with me through the toughest times. renewed me, again and yet again. but choosing to move on, may bring about new strengths and undiscovered potential.

goodbye phoenix.