Saturday, October 04, 2008

underneath

underneath

well. it's been a while since i last blogged. tis post has been long overdue. haven had much time to blog lately i muz say. hav been too tired to last thru the nite.

the title speaks for itself. but in that word. it speaks a lot. and i'm not gna say wad are the things underlying the word either.

it's hard for me lately. i've been living every day with a lot of feelings underneath. and it's definitely not anything on the positive side, esp. for my heart. it's never ending.

i'm confused. my world is twirling round and round. and i cant decide wad i shld do. my heart knows but i'm afraid i'll take the wrong step, again.

i've been hiding a lot of myself under my shell. maybe i masked all these feelings well. maybe i did not. i dno. only she knows. only can she see it or hopefully feel it. and if you happened to be reading this, i juz wan u to know, i'm fine and my feelings for u remains the same.

apart frm the negativity, at least there was gratefulness within. grateful that we're still frens. grateful that we still talk. grateful for wadever she has done.

it's a short entry. bcos words cant describe waz lying underneath. it's beyond words...

I can be your hero, baby.
I can kiss away the pain.
I will stand by you forever.
You can take my breath away.